| || |
The Problem Facing Today's Retailer
Industry studies validate what retailers already know: customers spend appreciably more when using a shopping cart. In response, retailers are providing more and larger carts. While helping increase sales, this trend, brings new challenges. Cart retrieval today is more labor intensive, adding overhead. Despite using new materials, the size and weight of carts continues to limit the number of carts that can be safely retrieved at one time. Moving too many carts increases the retailer's potential liability, not only to employees, but to customers and their vehicles. In addition, retailers are challenged to project a positive image as associates strain to push loads of carts in an unsafe manner.
Help Boost Productivity and Protect Your Team
CartManager is a retail productivity tool that helps make the cart retrieval process more efficient and safe. The proven solution yields a rapid return on investment, not only in terms of reduced labor costs but in terms of overall liability. On average, retailers utilizing CartManager report a 50 percent reduction in labor hours. Along with a reduced incidence of strain injuries, the automated CartManager also offers more control over cart loads, reducing the chance for parking lot accidents. The easy to use, ergonomically designed CartManager provides the added advantages of an increased labor pool, decreased employee turn-over and an enhanced image of employee safety. CartManager your total cart retrieval solution.
CartManager is the shopping cart retriever of choice for 4 simple reasons:
- ¼ C channel chassis and backplane with 11 gauge steel body wrap isolate and protect your electronics
- No electronics are housed in the handle, reducing costly replacement from impact
- True maintenance free, sealed, deep cycle, marine grade, class 27 batteries with flame arrest vents, for longer life and greater safety
- Low impact, brake away, warning strobe with no electronics in the housing.
- Marine grade, 30 Amp, parallel battery charger.
- Batteries are housed in a separate compartment from electronics to minimizes risk from battery discharge
- Battery charger individually charges each battery; allowing for a peak charge every time, eliminating risk of over-charging, extending battery life and allowing for individual battery replacement
- Electronics are housed in sealed compartment to minimize accidental damage or tampering
- Battery Charger is sealed, water proof and provides reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Warning strobe is mounted on low impact, folding light post
Easy to Use
- Ergonomically correct manual throttle - decreasing training time
- One button activation on remote control - eliminates need for programming
- Adjustable, cart carrying cups, does not require first cart to be fixed to the retriever, allowing for greater cart retrieval, reduced cart impact and more compact unit storage
- Battery weight centered over transaxle for better stability and easier handling
Life Cost Features
On average, retailers utilizing CartManager report a 50% reduction in labor hours. Along with a reduced incidence of strain injuries, the automated CartManager also offers more control over cart loads, reducing the chance for parking lot accidents. The easy to use, ergonomically designed CartManager provides the added advantages of an increased labor pool, decreased employee turn-over and an enhanced image of employee safety. CartManager is your total cart retrieval solution.
- Parallel battery charging for a more complete charge, longer battery life and reduced replacement cost
- Solid steel frame and body for impact resistance
- CartManager does not require first cart to be fixed, improving shopping cart caster wear.
- Individual electronic components for reduced maintenance cost.
- Throttle and handle have no electronics in them for impact resistance and low cost repairs
- Deep Cycle, True maintenance-free batteries for an extended, maintenance free life